Accounting & Tax
ACCOUNTING & TAX SERVICES
Responsiveness to resolving client concerns, as well as timeliness in completing financial statement engagements and preparing tax returns, sets Ryan, Christie, Quinn, Baker & Oakes apart from other accounting firms.
Ryan, Christie Quinn, Baker & Oakes has excellent reputations and relationships with financial institutions and bonding companies, who refer our Firm to their customers.
Ryan, Christie, Quinn, Baker & Oakes is often retained by law firms and other accounting firms, to assist with representation of their clients undergoing Internal Revenue Service or Franchise Tax Board civil audits or criminal investigations.
- Audit, review and compilation financial statements
- Personal financial statements
- Succession planning
- Payroll and sales tax services
- Accounting system setup for new businesses
- Establish cost accounting systems, product tracking systems
- QuickBooks consulting, desktop and online software
- Tax return preparation: corporate, partnership, fiduciary, personal, employee benefit plans, gift tax, and estate returns
- Taxing authority audit representation
- Tax, estate, financial and retirement planning