FINANCIAL FORENSICS GROUP
Financial forensics investigators generally result in the resolution of disputes or the identification of perpetrators, as most cases involve tracing of transactions and the flow of money.
The Financial Forensics Group is headed by Paul E. Quinn and Kenneth S. Baker. Both Mr. Quinn and Mr. Baker are Certified Public Accountants and are Certified in Financial Forensics by The American Institute of Certified Public Accountants.
Mr. Quinn is a recognized expert in U.S. District Court, Eastern District of California; U.S. Tax Court; U.S. Bankruptcy Court, Eastern District of California; Fresno County Superior Court; Los Angeles County Superior Court; Mariposa County Superior Court; and Sonoma County Superior Court.
Mr. Baker is a recognized expert in Fresno County Superior Court.
- Expert witness and consulting services
- Embezzlement investigations
- Tax Fraud investigations
- Money laundering investigations
- Reconstruction of transactional activity, relating to partnership and corporate disputes
- Determination of lost business profits
- Determination of financial gain from major crimes, including murder
- Worker’s compensation fraud cases
- Fraudulent transfer investigations
- Family financial disputes